Impact and Community could be the key to increasing revenue
אימפקט וקהילה הן ערוץ אפקטיבי להגדלת רווחים
אם מתחילים לבנות אותן בזמן.
We help business ventures grow in 3 pillars. Creating a triple bottom line: Profit, Purpose and Impact.
We live in a world where money and meaning are linked: Profits and Purpose, ROI and fulfilment, revenue and greater good.
Let’s shift our business impact
In 2015, 193 countries businesses ,corporations and stakeholders joined hands, mapping the 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
Businesses must address today’s most pressing problems through technological and other solutions to ensure: clean water, climate change, renewable energy, gender equality, care for the elderly, high-quality education and other.
How can we collaborate to boost profit and purpose?
Strategy for Impact-Communities
Market research, identifying unique value proposition. Mapping thought leaders, identifying partners.
Hands on Community management: methods of communication, increased participation, great content , events production, to stimulate growth, engagement and revenue.
Creating an organizational impact plan, prioritizing goals, selecting indicators and leadership for confirming that our work addresses the problem we set out to solve. Outcomes are aligned with vision and action, minimizing potential negative effects, toward collecting insightful data. This process is an organization’s internal compass, driving decisions in today’s dynamic world.
Lectures & Workshops on Impact
Events amplifying innovation, effectiveness, communalism, environmentalism, education, and inclusive of all stakeholders: civil and business oriented. Sessions custom-built to meet your unique needs.
Nice to meet you!
I’m Keren-Or, specializing in impact, communities and value.
I help business unilitize alternative, fresh, innovative approaches in impact strategy and community building toward achieving sustainable development:
- Over 10 years of experience in marketing, content, and business development in global markets, corporations, NGOs, and hi-tech companies.
- Forbes 30 under 30 alumni
- Co-Founder, Former Director of the SDG Israel Community
- Ecosystem stakeholder engagement specialist, integrating technology to support the climate and wellbeing challenges.
- Former marketing director at health-tech startup
- Former head of CVC investments innovation for robotics corporation at Yaskawa Electric Corp.
- Former general manager of the Israel-Japan Chamber of Commerce.
- Graduate of sustainability impact programs – The Heschel Center for Sustainability, Ashoka ChangeMakers Exchange
- Japanese, Spanish, English, and Korean speaker
Impact is my growth strategy. Join me.
Reading Time: 7 minutes How can we measure the impact of community-based activities? We all want to promote meaningful change—social, environmental, economic, or all of the above. The discourse
Reading Time: 4 minutes I was lucky enough to have a life-changing experience that lasted a year. 15 women and men, from different perspectives, came together once a week